Private Property Towing in Torrance
If you live in or around Torrance, California, you've probably noticed the many signs posted around town warning drivers not to park on private property. This is because private property towing is a big business in Torrance, and tow truck companies are always on the lookout for vehicles parked on private property without permission.
If you do happen to park on private property without permission, the chances are good that you will be towed. The fee for having your vehicle towed can be quite expensive, so it's best to avoid it if at all possible. Here's what you need to know about private property towing in Torrance:
1. Private property tow companies are always on the lookout for vehicles parked on private property without permission. If you park on private property without permission, the chances are good that you will be towed.
2. The fee for having your vehicle towed can be quite expensive. In some cases, it may even cost more than the value of your vehicle.
3. If you are towed from private property, you will likely be required to pay a storage fee in addition to the tow fee.
4. You may be able to get your vehicle released from the tow company if you agree to pay all of the fees associated with the tow and storage of your vehicle.
5. If you do not agree to pay the fees associated with the tow and storage of your vehicle, your vehicle may be auctioned off by the tow company.
If you are towed from private property in Torrance, it is important to know your rights and options. By understanding the tow process and knowing your rights, you can avoid costly fees and the headache of dealing with a tow company.
Looking for a private property impound specialist? Call us today at 562-435-0103 or 310-627-9365. Visit our website https://www.btstowing.net/ for more offers.
We service the following areas:
South Gate, Los Alamitos, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Long Beach, Signal Hill, San Pedro, Wilmington, Lomita, Harbor City, Torrance, Lakewood, Bellflower, Carson , Compton Hawthorne, Lawndale, Seal Beach, Cerritos, Lynwood, Rancho Palos Verdes, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, and Redondo Beach